Principal

         


 TECHNICAL EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTION OF   COMMERCE

VIRGINIA GÓMEZ

 CIENAGA -MAGDALENA- 2021


AREA : ENGLISH                                       GUÍA : N° 3            

TEACHER:  CARMEN ESCOBAR ACOSTA

GRADE: 7 ____                                      DATE______

 

1-READING COMPREHENSION 

MY FAVOURITE SPORT IS FOOTBALL



My name is JHON ANGARITA  I´m twelve years old, I´m

 Italian and my favorite  sport is football. I play football

 twice a week at school  and I have football  practice on

 tuesday, thursday and friday in the morning.

On Saturday afternoon I usually have a match with my team.

I am the goal  keeper , We are very good at football and we often 

win, of course I´m in the school team too¡ on sunday afternoon  

 I play football with my friends in the park. 

My favourite team is REAL MADRID and I hope to be a 

champion goal keeper such as Sebastiano Rossi.


2- ANSWER THE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE READING

( Responde las preguntas de acuerdo a la lectura )

1-    WHAT IS JHON´S SURNAME?

2-    HOW OLD IS HE?

3-    WHICH ARE HIS PRACTICE DAY?

4-    WHAT IS HIS FAVOURITE TEAM?

5-    WHO IS HIS FAVOURITE PLAYER?



 GOD BLESS YOU—DIOS TE BENDIGA                      

                  SUCCESS  - ÉXITO

 Good job!






 

2 comments: